Lloyd V. Biggs Correctional Healthcare Consultant
Professional expertise in consultation, research, analysis and documentation of prison and jail healthcare services.
2006 to Present
California Department of Public Health - Health Facilities Evaluator Nurse, State Facilities Unit
- Survey and complaint investigation in the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Correctional Treatment Centers, Acute Care Hospitals and Long Term Medical and Mental Health Facilities throughout California.
- Survey and complaint investigation in the California Department of Mental Health State Hospitals,including forensic units throughout California.
2000 to 2006
California Department of Public Health - Health Facilities Evaluator Nurse, San Bernardino County, California
- Survey and complaint investigation in private sector Acute Care Hospitals, Skilled Nursing facilities and Intermediate Care Facilities for the Intellectually Disabled.
1994 to 2000
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation - Registered Nurse, Correctional Facility - California Institute for Men, Chino, California
- Direct nursing care to Inmate Patients.
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center- Registered Nurse, Pomona, California.
- Critical Care, Telemetry Medical Surgical Unit and Intensive Care Unit.
1979 - Bachelor of Science- Business Administration - California State University Fresno , Fresno, California
1993 - Associate Degree - Nursing - Mt. San Antonio College, Walnut, California
California Board of Registered Nursing License - RN 492165
PROFESSSIONAL CERTIFICATES AND AFFILIATIONS
Certified Correctional Healthcare Professional (CCHP)
National Commission on Correctional Health Care (NCCHC)
American Jail Association (AJA)
Forensic Mental Health Association (FMHA)